Dear List

Agent was unsure if there would be a way to run similar commands on eMMC in
the future, will post back if that changes.

"These commands for storage_test_1 and storage_test_2 wont work on any
drive that the storage type is eMMC which after trying on Chromebooks with
real SSD I was able to run those commands, then I requested confirmation
from our Lab and those commands wont work for eMMC, which was on the models
I tried and also your 2 Chromebooks, which I have confirmed they use eMMC
for storage and would be the reason why you cannot run those commands"