We've seen the same issues here at CVU. I resorted to using WSUS Offline
updater <http://download.wsusoffline.net/> to force updates. I'll have to
try Scott's update list and see if it fixes it for us.

Nick Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Lead Information Technology Technician
Chittenden South Supervisory Union <http://www.cssu.org>
Champlain Valley Union HS <http://www.cvuhs.org/>
802-482-7121

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use  of the intended recipient(s) and may
include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized
review, forwarding, printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in
error, or have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, please
message.