How does your district manage files in GDrive when someone leaves?

As we move to the cloud, we have found that new issues have arisen with
regard to ownership and access.  Ideally, I'd like any departing staff to
sort out who should take over ownership of all files, sites, groups, etc.
but that is not always possible.  Google does offer a way to mass reassign
ownership of all things Google when an account is deleted but my experience
with this is that it quickly junks up the new owner's drive with lots of
unneeded material.

Does your district have a procedure on this?  What about data retention in
general?

*Christine Gibson*
*PowerSchool Data Manager*
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox>
49 Charles Avenue
Middlebury, VT 05753
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>
802-382-1720

--
All @acsu.org email addresses will be moving to @acsdvt.org on July 5, 2017.
Our website, acsu.org, will be moving to acsdvt.org on July 10.