We have a special faculty archive account to which we reassign ownership of
every departing faculty's Google Drive files.  Then if the next person
needs files from that account we share the archived folder with their
account.  This archive is retained for three years according to our
document retention policy.

Tim Maki, CETL
Director of Technology, Tilton School
NHSTE <http://nhste.org> - Membership Committee Chair