We had one issue like that earlier in the year and just replaced the whole
upper shell via warranty. The Lenovo N22 has a horrid track record for
keyboard issues. We have 660 of them here at CVU and we've recorded 159 of
them as having keyboard issues. Typically it's keys that just stop working.
Not random keys, very specific key combinations. It got bad enough that we
actually became self-maintainers so we can order the parts and replace them
ourselves.

Nick Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Lead Information Technology Technician
Chittenden South Supervisory Union <http://www.cssu.org>
Champlain Valley Union HS <http://www.cvuhs.org/>
802-482-7121

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use  of the intended recipient(s) and may
include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized
review, forwarding, printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in
error, or have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, please
message.