Fortunately, the keyboards in the Lenovos aren't hard to replace.  You
remove all the bottom screws, including the ones hidden under the rubber
feet, and then you can pry it right up.  Disconnect two ribbon cables, and
it's out.  On Acers, it's a total disassembly.  On the N23s Lenovo stopped
hiding screws under the feet, so it's even easier.