Hello,
We are looking for an online delivery method for Human Resources training
for FERPA, etc. Does anyone have a product they like? We want something
that tracks and that updates based on the most recent legal requirements.

We are looking at Schoolsafe-- has anyone used it?

Thanks,
Lynne

--

Lynne Pekala Manley

Director of Curriculum Instruction and Technology
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, Vermont 05468
(802) 893-5386

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain