One of the latest releases of Chrome, has disabled Flash by default.    If
you click the Secure lock in-front of the https:// it will bring up a
listing of security things.   I believe you can just enable Flash from
there.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>