Good morning!  I am happy to announce that this summer on July 26-28 I will be hosting the "G Suite: Domain Admins" workshop on the beautiful Tilton School campus.  This intensive three day workshop will walk you through the various aspects of configuring your GAFE domain, daily administration of the domain, best practices to keep your data and users safe, and various third party tools and tricks to make your job more efficient.  Whether you are still a rookie to administering your domain or a seasoned veteran you will find this workshop perfect to hone your knowledge and skills!

Click here to REGISTER TODAY!

EARLY BIRD PRICING IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL JUNE 30TH!

The registration system accepts POs so even if you need to wait until after July 1st to pay you can still register today!!  Space is limited for this exclusive training opportunity so make sure to reserve your spot today!!

Tim Maki, CETL
Director of Technology, Tilton School
Twitter: @TimMaki