Charlie,

Ctrl + - will zoom out.

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 12:00 PM, Charlie Cavanaugh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All,

Has anyone else run into this problem. When the secure browser is opened on a chromebook, we see only the top left quarter of the screen enlarged. There doesn't appear to be a way to scroll the screen, and the only way to exit is to power down. I've fully updated the chromebook in question (only happening on one), and I'm stuck on finding any other settings that might remedy this problem.

Thanks for any help.
Charlie

--
Charlie Cavanaugh
Technology Coordinator

Eva K. Leenman

Technology Coordinator
Orwell Village School
802-948-2871 x204

Orwell Village School - Like Us On Facebook!
***PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you're not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.