We are advising anyone who opened the shared doc to follow these instructions;

IF YOU ALREADY HIT "ALLOW" YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS

Step 1:  Click on this link --> https://myaccount.google.com/permissions

Step 2:  Click on the various "apps" you have allowed permissions to your account, this will then show the "Remove" button.  I would advise removing everything as we have no way of knowing what is legitimate or not.

Step 3:  Reset your password immediately

If you have any problems completing these steps YOU MUST SEEK HELP so we can ensure your account has not been compromised.

Dewaine Fitzherbert
District Tech Director
Springfield School District
W (802)885-7921