I learned that disabling the device in the admin console was a bad approach
if you ever hope to get the device back.   What I did do one year, that
worked amazingly well, was to change the wallpaper to a big red warning
that the device has been reported stolen.   We got several back that way.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>