Thanks for all your help. The "Why" is up on our pages now: https://www.marlboro.edu/academics/graduate/mat

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Caleb Clark <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I've been inspired by Simon Sinek's "Start with the Why" TED talk and his other work, and I've been trying to put into words what the "why" is at Marlboro College's Teaching with Technology program. I also think Simon is a bit cocky, and a smooth talker, but I think he's got some good points.

The interesting thing about passing this language by some folks here was they wanted to focus group it! Which of course is exactly what I think one can't do with they "Why" since it has to come from inside.

But how one says the why is focus group able, so I'd love some feedback on this language. TIA

Why

​"​
The Marlboro Teaching with Technology believes in humane technology that effectively teaches. Our programs are blended by design, low residency, applied, relevant, rigorous, collaborative, and practical. Our instructors are active practitioners in their field. We adhere to a curriculum based on nimble adaptation to the best technology and techniques of the day, while staying grounded in the knowledge base of classic instructional design and educational technology practices.
​"​

--
Caleb Clark
Marlboro College, Degree Chair, Teaching with Technology