We've seen the same issues here at CVU. I resorted to using WSUS Offline updater to force updates. I'll have to try Scott's update list and see if it fixes it for us.

Nick Clark
Lead Information Technology Technician
802-482-7121

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use  of the intended recipient(s) and may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.