Hi all,

Just a little tidbit you may want to consider.

If you already use a telecom consultant to support your RFP process for telecom and data services, then you can ignore this email.

If you don't use a consultant, I'd suggest you consider using one.  They can save you thousands in eliminating services you don't need, and also in getting the best pricing possible.  Having someone on your side that has worked in the industry can be a huge benefit, something I've seen in working with CCSU.

I'm not talking erate consulting, which can be a different specialty.  I found I could manage that one pretty well for less complicated districts.  But this is for the telecom/data RFP process itself.

Here's who we use, and we've had excellent experiences.  Maybe others use other providers?

Kristen Allen | Principal Owner | www.kehoe-allen.com

Post Office Box 4358 | Burlington, Vermont   05406-4358

(802) 863-3343 Direct | (802) 860-7276 Fax | (802) 233-5553 Cell

--
Craig Donnan
Network Administrator

If you need immediate assistance please contact

For Technology News click here.

The information contained in this communication, including
any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from
the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies. Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is
communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-879-8192
or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.