Installing these 3 updates, solved this same problem for us.

KB3020369
KB3125574
KB3172605

Ben Leslie
Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144
P: 802-375-6409

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Sylvia Gagne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have tried those solutions, and they work some of the time.  I found that if you un-join them from the domain the updates run (quite quickly). Then I rejoin them to the network. I use this if I re-image with an image that is more then a few months old.

For us, I believe it is looking on the network for a WSUS which we are not running.