I bump into this from time to time.  Clearing all Chrome settings back to the beginning of time tends to clear it up.

Mike

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Peters
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 12:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ancestryclassroom.com fails to load in Chrome

Is anyone out there using ancestryclassroom.com?  Are you having issues loading their site loading via Google Chrome.  We can get it to load in Firefox and IE but it will not load in Chrome.  Since we have a substantial number of Chromebooks, this is problematic for teachers trying to access the site with their classes.

We have contacted ancestry tech support about this issue but we wanted to know if anyone else is having a problem.

Thanks

John Peters

Director of Technology

North Country Supervisory Union

121 Duchess Ave Suite A

Newport, VT 05855

(802)3345847 ext 2018

Security+_CE_Small1

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, DC 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at [log in to unmask] Revised by mandate of the USDA dated March 24th, 2014.
  ­­