Interested as well on the Chromeboxes.  Not sure why Robert you were having an issue at the device level.  We have it working will all devices as it's a user-based permission that governs whether you can print or not.

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 11:08 AM, Robert Carter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We were able to get it going on the Chromebook’s themselves but never the Chromeboxes, this was about 6 months ago. I will have to look back into, thanks all.

From: Steve Ligett [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 11:04 AM
To: School Information Technology Discussion; Robert Carter
Subject: Re: Chromebox Lab

Google Cloud Print works for us on Chromeboxes.

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Robert Carter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Not sure if you intend to set up Google Cloud Print or if you already use it in your environment but a ‘gotcha’ we got direct from G Suite support is that the Chromebox (regardless of Manu and Model) will not support Google Cloud Print and require a bit of third-party software (see $$$) to support it and even then the vendor cannot guarantee it. They have yet to provide details around it though.