The auto update of Flash within the Chrome browser/OS had fixed much of the Flash version/availability, especially using Chromebooks.  However, we still see some sites that don't work well, especially on Macs running the browser.  The default in the Flash environment within Chrome seems to be to ask the site to run Flash.  Sometimes that ask/response doesn't work.  Other times a little nudge is needed.

I have found that using instructions found at  https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-chrome.html can get most sites to work.  I generally use the manage list instead of allow all.

Hope that helps someone...

Keith