We have a special faculty archive account to which we reassign ownership of every departing faculty's Google Drive files.  Then if the next person needs files from that account we share the archived folder with their account.  This archive is retained for three years according to our document retention policy.

Tim Maki, CETL
Director of Technology, Tilton School
NHSTE - Membership Committee Chair
CoSN - Small District Leadership Committee
NHCMTC Steering Committees
Twitter: @TimMaki