I got to rewire my lab (~50) and I used numbered stickers, end to end. Why
would you label the Mid?
[image: Inline image 2]https://www.cableorganizer.com/wire-marker/
<https://www.cableorganizer.com/wire-marker/>

Tom Heller
Tech Educator @ 802 Milton HS
Windows cleaner, Ubuntu user.

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain