Great Hive Mind,

Students created books in the BookCreator App on iPad.  They saved them and shared them with me as PDFs. I'm looking for a way to print these as bound books, not really in PDF format.

Many programs I've found (blurb, book baby(too much $$)) ask for many requirements of which the students did not do (ie. page requirements, single page saving) ... and I am not sure I'll be able to get the original files to manipulate the individual books.

Does anyone know a QUICK and easy way to order bound books?  Hard preferred, paper will do. Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Erikka Adams

--
I am reading The Great Typo Hunt by Jeff Deck.  What are you reading?