We had one issue like that earlier in the year and just replaced the whole upper shell via warranty. The Lenovo N22 has a horrid track record for keyboard issues. We have 660 of them here at CVU and we've recorded 159 of them as having keyboard issues. Typically it's keys that just stop working. Not random keys, very specific key combinations. It got bad enough that we actually became self-maintainers so we can order the parts and replace them ourselves.

Nick Clark
Lead Information Technology Technician
802-482-7121

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use  of the intended recipient(s) and may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.