Thank you!  I was starting to think that I was crazy.   It is, in fact "13428709" that keeps appearing.  I will try a new keyboard.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 1:38 PM, Will Hatch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I also remember this being a problem with the Lenovo Chromebooks in ANWSU.  Keyboard replacement fixed it if I recall correctly.