Fortunately, the keyboards in the Lenovos aren't hard to replace.  You remove all the bottom screws, including the ones hidden under the rubber feet, and then you can pry it right up.  Disconnect two ribbon cables, and it's out.  On Acers, it's a total disassembly.  On the N23s Lenovo stopped hiding screws under the feet, so it's even easier.