Congrats on Emily North for finishing her Teaching with Technology degree with Marlboro. "“Marlboro is where my heart is. I started there as a single mom at 23 but couldn’t continue. I never dreamed that I would return to Marlboro College to complete a graduate degree..." More at: https://www.marlboro.edu/academics/graduate/mat/graduates#emily

What would your story be if you studied with us?

--
Caleb Clark
Marlboro College, Degree Chair, Teaching with Technology