Just a note that I brought on a new faculty member to teach our Leading
Change class as Karen is on to other things, bio below.

Bob Crowley

   - Work: IT Director Hampshire College, Founder and CEO of PivotWerks
   <http://pivotwerks.com/>
   - Education: BS, Management Information Systems, Marlboro College
   - Certificates: Certificate in Project Management, Marlboro College;
   certified scrum product owner and wilderness first responder
   - Classes:  Ideation, Design-Thinking and Strategy; Leading Change
   - Bob’s Wordpress <https://slate37.com/> and twitter
   <https://twitter.com/bikebob659> account

Bob Crowley wants to live in a world where it is okay to color outside the
lines. Bob is the director of information technology at Hampshire College
and the founder and CEO of PivotWerks.com, a firm that uses right-brain
tools to solve left-brain problems using design thinking and agile
execution. He has worked in the field of information technology for over 30
years. When he is not helping his team to apply new methodologies to
wrangle the latest wicked problem, you can find him serving on the board of
directors for Central Mass Search and Rescue or teaching courses for the
American Red Cross.

   - ​Bio ​
   https://www.marlboro.edu/academics/graduate/faculty#crowley_robert

--
*Caleb Clark*
Marlboro College, Degree Chair, Teaching with Technology