Just a note that I brought on a new faculty member to teach our Leading Change class as Karen is on to other things, bio below.

Bob Crowley

Bob Crowley wants to live in a world where it is okay to color outside the lines. Bob is the director of information technology at Hampshire College and the founder and CEO of PivotWerks.com, a firm that uses right-brain tools to solve left-brain problems using design thinking and agile execution. He has worked in the field of information technology for over 30 years. When he is not helping his team to apply new methodologies to wrangle the latest wicked problem, you can find him serving on the board of directors for Central Mass Search and Rescue or teaching courses for the American Red Cross.--
Caleb Clark
Marlboro College, Degree Chair, Teaching with Technology
W: marlboro.edu/mat | E: [log in to unmask] | P: 802-258-9207
"The technology itself is not transformative. It’s the school, the pedagogy, that is transformative." - Tanya Byron