We got some of these Bellingham charging stations off Amazon this year and they've been a great, low-cost solutions for us:

Belkin B2B074 Store and Charge Station https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BE6AAIQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_oxJlzbKYQKFHK

On May 30, 2017 at 5:24 PM, <Trey Cates> wrote:

What vendors have you used for laptop charging stations? We are moving High School equipment into our Middle School next year and need to setup classroom charging stations for 25-30 devices. Don't really need a cart. Something table top that can fit on top of a counter top would would work just fine. I was looking at items from EarthWalk Communications Inc. (www.earthwalk.com), and wanted to know if you would recommend other vendors. Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Trey Cates
Technology Coordinator
Washington South Supervisory Union
37 Cross Street, Unit 1
Northfield, Vermont 05663
Telephone: (802) 485-5467 (Technology Team Office), (802) 485-5812 (My Direct Line)
Fax: (802) 485-3348

P.S. If I haven't said it before, I appreciate the time everyone puts in to posting and replying to this forum. Your comments, stories, troubleshooting, and advice have been extremely helpful over the years!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.