I have attached a couple of photos of our charging stations. It is actually a file holder with a long power strip.

Cindy

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 5:24 PM, Trey Cates <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
What vendors have you used for laptop charging stations? We are moving High School equipment into our Middle School next year and need to setup classroom charging stations for 25-30 devices. Don't really need a cart. Something table top that can fit on top of a counter top would would work just fine. I was looking at items from EarthWalk Communications Inc. (www.earthwalk.com), and wanted to know if you would recommend other vendors. Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Trey Cates
Technology Coordinator
Washington South Supervisory Union
37 Cross Street, Unit 1
Northfield, Vermont 05663
Telephone: (802) 485-5467 (Technology Team Office), (802) 485-5812 (My Direct Line)
Fax: (802) 485-3348

P.S. If I haven't said it before, I appreciate the time everyone puts in to posting and replying to this forum. Your comments, stories, troubleshooting, and advice have been extremely helpful over the years!

--
Cindy Towne
Woodstock Elementary School