Hello,
We are looking for an online delivery method for Human Resources training for FERPA, etc. Does anyone have a product they like? We want something that tracks and that updates based on the most recent legal requirements.

We are looking at Schoolsafe-- has anyone used it?

Thanks,
Lynne

--
Lynne Pekala Manley
Director of Curriculum Instruction and Technology