Yes, it is Safeschools.com! Apologies!

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Lynne

I think you mean

https://www.safeschools.com/

If yes, we use that here and I would be happy to answer questions.

I know they periodically review and update courses, though I am not sure how you would track 'recent legal requirements' as those of course get updated daily all across the country in too many places to count.

I've sent that question to the rep and will reply off list when they get back to me.

Raymond Ballou
South Royalton School
223 South Windsor Street
Royalton VT 05068
802-763-7740 x251
802-763-3233 fax

We are looking for an online delivery method for Human Resources training for FERPA, etc. Does anyone have a product they like? We want something that tracks and that updates based on the most recent legal requirements.

Lynne Pekala Manley
Director of Curriculum Instruction and Technology
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, Vermont 05468
(802) 893-5386