I am looking for a guideline that would seem to be from the Carolinas
Healthcare System on infants or children receiving nitrous oxide.  Date I
have is 2007.  I cannot find any article information for it and suspect it
is unpublished.  Anyone out there have any knowledge of this or connection
to the Carolinas Healthcare System?  If so, please contact me off list.
Thanks!

Jane Tanner, MLS

Medical Librarian

D. Cramer Reed Health Science Library

Wesley Medical Center

316-962-2715

316-962-7215 (fax)

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
reciepient.  If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of
its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, distrubition, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all
attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at
the number listed.