From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nina McLaughlin
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 9:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] PubMed problems: No LinkOut icons, display settings - anyone else?

This morning our LinkOut icons do not show, even when using our "special
URL" with embedded icon activation.

Our MyNCBI settings also do not show any selected filters for PubMed, nor
do the settings for Abstract vs Summary display or number of citations to
display work.
We can go in and set them all up again, but they do not work and are gone
again when we go back into settings.

Anyone else?
Or just us?

Please let me know - the paranoia is running deep this Monday morning.

Thank you.

--
Nina McLaughlin, Library Assistant
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center