This request was filled by my HERO of the day - Thais Forster from British Hospital in Uruguay!! THANK YOU! I love this list!!!

I have a doc who needs full text of PMID 25794498:

Role of sodium fluoride PET imaging for identification of bony metastases in prostate cancer patients.
Hughes CT1, Nix JW.
Curr Urol Rep. 2015 May;16(5):31. doi: 10.1007/s11934-015-0500-3.

THANK YOU!
Becky Neumann

Becky Neumann | Medical Librarian | (406) 752-1739 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | DOCLINE: MTUKRH | Kalispell Regional Medical Center | Medical Library | 310 Sunnyview Lane | Kalispell MT 59901 |

"Medical librarians play a central role in assisting clinicians access [to] medical literature needed to provide patient care."  - from JAMA Sept 10, 2014  312(10):999-1000   and   JAMA Sept 25,2013 310(12):1231-2

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This [email] [facsimile] and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication is considered confidential, as it may contain privileged or confidential information that is protected by federal or state law. Any unauthorized direct or indirect disclosure, use, printing, alteration or copying of this communication is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you have received this communication in error. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and also notify our Compliance Office by calling 877-752-1742 and delete this communication and any attachments. Any opinions, views, advice or other statements contained in this communication are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily represent those of Kalispell Regional Healthcare. Kalispell Regional Healthcare and its affiliates claim all applicable privileges related to the information contained in or transmitted with this communication. KRHPA616