From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nina McLaughlin
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 1:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ] PubMed problems: No LinkOut icons, display settings - anyone else?

 **This is an External Email -  Please DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. **

​Hmmmm.... we just noticed that the "Saved Searches" and "Collections" in MyNCBI don't work either. It's sort of like most of MyNCBI is cut off from PubMed. However, the Activity history is working fine. ​ Sigh.
-- Nina

Nina McLaughlin, Library Assistant
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center Core Library, Lakeside 3119
11100 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH  44106
216-844-1208
216-844-1207 fax