From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nina McLaughlin
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 1:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ] PubMed problems: No LinkOut icons, display settings - anyone else?

Firgures - I was trying to stay off Twitter today, so I didn't see that!
Gah!
Thank you.

I just got this email  response from them:

*Comment Posted*

Ms McLaughlin,

Thank you for your report of a problem with LinkOut. We are investigating and as soon as we receive any information we will contact you.

-U.S. National Library of Medicine-

Think happy thoughts for NLM!
-- Nina​

--
Nina McLaughlin, Library Assistant
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center Core Library, Lakeside 3119
11100 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH  44106
216-844-1208
216-844-1207 fax

Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from UI Health Care may be retained as required by law or regulation. Thank you.