Morning, Muninetters!

We have incidences of some people who cannot register dogs because they
aren't up to date on a rabies preventative. They missed the slew of local
clinics and cannot afford a full vet visit. Our closest Humane Society used
to offer vaccinations, but they closed and the next nearest HS doesn't do
that program. I reached out to Green Mt. Animal Defenders with no reply yet.

Are there some other avenues I can suggest?

Thank you!
Danielle

Danielle James Choiniere

Assistant Town Clerk/Assistant Town Treasurer

Town of Alburgh

1 North Main St

Alburgh, VT 05440

Tel: 802.796.3468