From: Vermont Municipal Clerks Treasurers Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bobbi Brimblecombe
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Animal Complaints

I would love that information too. It's a perennial problem around here. We have had the fence viewers go out and order a landowner to fix his fence, when the issue was cows in Route 2 and in the neighbor's garden, and we have sent the health officer out to explain that it isn't OK to free-range your chickens on your neighbor's lawn under their swingset and in their toddler's sandbox, but we don't have an ordinance.