Our town is also having problems with free range chickens, ducks, etc.   The birds are on neighbors properties and causing traffic problems in the road.   How do other towns handle these issues and can it be done without creating an ordinance?

I would appreciate any direction and/or reference to laws on poultry control.

Please feel free to email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Lori A. Shepard

Stamford Town Clerk

986 Main Road