We've purchased a cache of external USB DVD drives (burners) and hand them out when asked for. They are about $25 or so (e.g. Amazon B00ODDE33U).

steve

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 9:20 AM, Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Question for all of you, for those of you who have transitioned faculty/staff to devices without optical drives, how was that process?  I have many teachers who still use DVDs (movies) or they may have applications that require the software disc or even curriculum  books that have supplemental worksheets/manuals etc.

Ben Leslie
Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union