From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark P. Renson
Sent: June 2, 2017 8:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Free skiing at Wachusett

....and this is open and in apparently for the first time in 20+ years:

I enjoyed the interview.  It's a refreshing change from the usual hype and spewage about sending it, sick, schralping or some other sadistic sex act or spraying on sit-on-my-Facebook about Tux Reports (oh $hit) or drone shots or backcountry coalitions or my ski area is better than yours or ski biz drivel or some Whatever Pass deal that's good on days only of the month that are easily divisible by a prime number after the second Wednesday in December except in leap years and blah and blah ......

....... like this guy "gets it" and went skiing just to "get out".

Mark P. Renson