You all are amazing--I hope you know that. After 4pm on a Friday and I get replies. Bless you all! Gwen hit the bullseye. No clue why I didn't/couldn't think of a BINDER that can be out (and I have a great place for it), that I can organize most recent to least etc. Thank you so much!

Bryan had a great idea, too, and maybe someday I'll do a collaboration site for this purpose (I just got a collaboration site up and running for something else), but for now, I really want it to be concrete and touchable. Thank you so much!

Eleanor Truex BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago , IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
presencehealth.org

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries