-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of May Gerges Harfouche Samaha
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 12:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL : Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol. 2003;30(2-3):156-8.

Hello,
I need this article please, it is not in our collection :

Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol. 2003;30(2-3):156-8.
Primary postpartum haemorrhage due to a large submucosal nonpedunculated uterine leiomyoma: a case report and review of the literature.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=12854866

Kind regards.

May HARFOUCHE-SAMAHA
Bibliothécaire en Chef
Université Saint-Joseph
Campus des Sciences Médicales
P.O.Box 11-5076
Beyrouth/Liban
Tel       :  961-1-421211
e-mai l: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[http://www.usj.edu.lb/logos/usj2016.png]
Like [http://www.biblio.usj.edu.lb/imag/facebook.jpg] <https://www.facebook.com/Bibliothèque-USJ-318728521525516>  Bibliothèque USJ [*]