My libraries are in community teaching hospitals, and the residents do publish while they are part of the programs. Before the renovation of one of the libraries, I had a Wall o' Fame where I kept their published papers (in transparent sleeves) for others to look at. They got more use than you might imagine (hence the plastic sleeves), but I had to take that all down due to <reasons>.
This got me to thinking, though, about displays of such things in general. How do you handle the public display of faculty work or similar? This is NOT a permanent record or archive; it's simply showing off the most recent research (3 year revolving window) done by residents. Bulletin board? Plastic pockets? I'm looking for a way to display the physical print papers; there is no budget for establishing a screen with changing displays or similar. Also not interested in a collaboration site-I want to have these papers available for actual foot traffic. What solutions do you all use or suggest?

Eleanor Truex BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago , IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
presencehealth.org<http://www.presencehealth.org/>

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor<http://www.presencehealth.org/physician-directory> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PresenceHealth> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/presence-health> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/PresenceHealth> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/PresenceHealth>

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries