I got a few suggestions and stories about how this issue is handled at various medical libraries of various sizes; thank you all! The digital versions are NOT an option for me right now, given time and resource constraints. I am going with a BIG BINDER with a LARGE FONT TITLE on it to get their attention and perhaps push usage. Any wall bulletin board has been ixnayed by TPTB, unfortunately.

Here is a summary of what was shared with me:

I keep them in notebook form on my conference table. Faculty in Print and Residents/Fellows in Print. Generally organize by the most recent in the front with tabs in between the articles.
After renovation we no longer have space for that type of thing either.

We have a revolving rack (free standing) that I try to switch out every few months, when we can get to it.

We are looking to implement something like a searchable catalog of faculty./student works, and the most recent ones scrolling by on the side; ours will have an option to download a PDF copy.

We have a bulletin board, and just push pin them up. There's another one in the physicians' lounge that we are also responsible for. We try to change it every month. In reality it ends up being more like every other month, just because we don't get to it.

I have a big monitor hooked up to a computer and it runs a set of slides that I pick some and put some in the slides and also included other library info.

Eleanor Truex BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago , IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
presencehealth.org<http://www.presencehealth.org/>

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor<http://www.presencehealth.org/physician-directory> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PresenceHealth> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/presence-health> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/PresenceHealth> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/PresenceHealth>

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries