Good day fellow Medlibbers,
I have been asked to find a copy of the AAOS report.  Thank you to any and all that can assist me with this request.

All the best,
Kellee

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Kellee L. Selden.
Manager - Learning and Knowledge Management
Ascension WI | Columbia St. Mary's
(414) 585-1626 work
(414) 639-8703 cell

"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."- Winston Churchill

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: