Hi,

The Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine (HCOM) is in the process of changing their curricula to case based.  What we are looking for is a product from a reputable publisher (not Google) that will allow password-protected faculty use only database of case studies.  Students cannot have access because they will be tested on the content.

I have been in contact with McGraw-Hill and Wolters-Kluwer.  Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Debi

[http://www.oucom.ohiou.edu/Resources/images2014-03/HCOM_esignature.jpg]

Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine/Academic Affairs
Debra Orr, MSS, MLIS, Manager / Librarian
Learning Resource Center
Grosvenor Hall West, Room 103K * 1 Ohio University * Athens OH 45701 * T: 740.593.0876 * F: 740.593.9180
[log in to unmask] * www.ohio.edu/medicine * www.twitter.com/OUHCOM * www.facebook.com/OUHCOM

[http://www.oucom.ohiou.edu/Resources/images2014-03/care_leads_here_email.jpg]