I received an "acknowledgement" in the following article: Leukostasis in adult acute hyperleukocytic leukemia: a clinician's digest;
Hematol Oncol. 2016 Jun;34(2):69-78. doi: 10.1002/hon.2292.
PMID: 27018197
"The authors acknowledge the support of Eleanor Shanklin Truex,
Medical Librarian, in the writing of this article."

I have also been acknowledged in a few Research Day posters.

Eleanor Truex BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago , IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
presencehealth.org

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries