From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Annie Zeidman-Karpinski
Sent: Thursday, 15 June 2017 4:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Examples of librarians being thanked in articles

All,

I am looking for examples of librarians being thanked or acknowledged in an article. I have found wonderful literature on how using librarians improves the quality of articles, but I’m struggling to find an article where the librarian isn’t a co-author.

Thank you,
Annie

Annie Zeidman-Karpinski
The Kenneth M. and Kenda H. Singer Science Librarian University of Oregon Libraries

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health or any of its entities.